Format of general goods import contract
the buyer and the seller sign this contract and agree to conduct transactions according to the following terms:
(1) product name and specification
(3) unit price
allow excess and shortage%!
(6) port of shipment:
(7) Port of destination:
(8) shipping mark:
(9) time of shipment: within days after receipt of the letter of credit that can be transshipped and shipped in batches
(10) terms of payment: issue us a 100% confirmed irrevocable letter of credit payable at sight, which must indicate that it is valid for negotiation within 15 days after the date of shipment
(11) Insurance: cover all risks and war risk for 110% of the invoice
the customer is responsible for it
(12) the buyer must open the letter of credit for this batch of transactions before mm/DD/yyyy, otherwise, the seller has the right to cancel this contract without notice, or accept all or part of the buyer's failure to implement this contract, or claim for the losses incurred therefrom
(13) documents: the Seller shall provide the negotiating bank with the clean on board bill of lading, invoice, quality certificate issued by China Commodity Inspection Bureau or the factory, and quantity/weight certificate issued by China Commodity Inspection Bureau; If the contract is on CIF terms, a transferable insurance policy or insurance certificate shall be provided
(14) for businesses concluded on CIF terms, the insured amount is 110% of the invoice value, and the insurance coverage is limited to those listed in this sales contract. If the buyer requests to increase the insured amount or insurance coverage, it shall obtain the consent of the seller before shipment, and the increased insurance premium shall be borne by the buyer
(15) quality and quantity claim: if the delivery quality is inconsistent, the buyer must make a claim within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination; The quantity claim must be made within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination. The Seller shall not bear the losses caused by the insurance company, shipping company, other transshipment units or postal departments
(16) the Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform or delay in delivery of all or part of the goods described in this contract due to force majeure
(17) Arbitration: All disputes arising from the execution of this contract or matters related to this contract shall be settled by both parties through friendly negotiation. If no agreement can be reached, arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the arbitration procedure rules of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission. The arbitration decision is final and equally binding on both parties. The arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise decided by the arbitration institution. Arbitration may also be conducted in a third country agreed by both parties
(18) the buyer should fill in the letter of credit issued to the seller with the number of this confirmation
(19) other terms maybe the scene in the car is no longer the same layout:
2 SALES CONTRACT
For Account of:
This contract is made by and between the Sellers and the Buyers; Whereby the Sellers agree to sell and the Buyers agree to buy the undermentioned goods according to the terms and conditions stipulated below and overleaf:
(1) Names of commodity (ies) and specification(s)
(3) Unit price
__________% more or less allowed
(6) Port of Loading:
(7) Port of Destination:
(8) Shipping Marks:
(9) Time of Shipment: Within ____________________ days after receipt of L/C, allowing transhipment and partial shipment.
(10) Terms of Payment:
By 100% Confirmed, Irrevocable and Sight Letter of Credit to remain valid for negotiation in China until the 15th day after shipment.
Covers all risks and warrisks only as per the Clauses of the People's Insurance Company of China for 110% of the invoice value.
To be effected by the Buyer.
(12) The Buyer shall establish the covering Letter of Credit before_________; Failing which, namely, the Seller reserves the right to restrict this sales contract without further notice, or to accept whole or any part of this sales contract, non-fully by the buyer, of to lodge claim for direct losses sustained
(13) Documents: The Sellers shall present to the negotiating bank,Clean On Board Bill of Lading, Invoice, Quality Certificate issued by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau or the Manufacturers, Survey Report on Quantity/Weight issued by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, and Transferable Insurance policy or Insurance Certificate when this contract[Page]
is made on CIF basis.
(14) for this contract signed on CIF basis, the premium should be 110% of invoice VA; b. Poor contact of electrical switch All risks insured should be included within this contract. If the Buyer asks to increase the insurance premium or scope of risks, he should get the permission of the Seller before time of loading,and all the charges thus incurred should be borne by the Buyer.
(15) Quality/Quantity Discrepancy; In case of quality discrepancy,claim should be filed by the Buyer within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destinatio